What is the best way to take CBD?Updated a year ago
- Vaping While this is the most effective delivery method, we are hesitant to introduce a vape product because of the heat you inhale into your lungs. We are currently working on an inhaler that will offer the same benefits.
- MONTKUSH Softgels: MONTKUSH softgels use a patent-pending technology described in Our Process that makes them more bioavailable to the system than any other product you can put in your mouth. They are best to take on an empty stomach.
- Nasal Spray - We are considering this as a future product.
- Sublingual This would be using our tincture and holding it under your tongue for 30-60 seconds.
- Oromucosal This is a mouth spray.
- Transdermal Topical This is a patch applied to the skin.
- Topical This would be a hand cream, balm, or some other product applied to the skin. The positive about high concentrate CBD balms is that you can often feel the difference in just a few minutes. The key is to rub it into the skin thoroughly.
- Edible This would be anything you eat containing CBD.
The ideal method for taking CBD depends on the reason it's being taken. If using CBD oil as a supplement for health maintenance, capsules or tinctures are recommended. If treating a particular medical condition, consult a qualified medical professional for advice on the ideal method of administration for your condition.